When it comes to sweet and desserts I always go for Lemon!
Can not resist a Lemon tart or Lemon Drizzle Cake.
This Lemon pancakes with added blueberries (if you like) are the ultimate indulgent breakfast!
So here it is the recipe!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- lemon zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix the flour with lemon zest
- Beat the egg white until fluffy
- Add the milk, lemon juice and whole egg to the flour.
- Add baking powder and mix well before adding the egg white.
- Gently fold the egg white into the batter.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes
- Add about 1 1/2 tbsp of batter to a pan ( I add some blueberries at this point), once you can see some bubbles, flip it!
I love to eat them just with a drizzle of honey!
Please let me know what you think and share your photos on instagram! I love to see them!