Vegan, Gluten, dairy and refined sugar free!
If you have a sweet tooth and always need a snack nearby than this is for you!
I always struggle if I don’t have something to snack on. I end up eating crap if I fail to prepare all my meals and snacks.
This brownies are absolutely gooey heaven, perfect texture and not sickening at all 😉
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 8-10 pitted dates
- 2 sachets MissFitsNutrition Chocolate (MANGOANDBLISS20 FOR 20% discount) (REPLACE with 2 cups flour if you do not want or have chocolate protein)
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1/4 maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Peel and steam the sweet potatoes until soft.
- Add sweet potato and dates to a blender/food processor. Blend until creamy.
- Mix the remaining ingredients into a bowl.
- Add the sweet potato mixture to the bowl and stir well.
- Transfer mixture into a rectangular baking dish and bake for 30 minutes under 160C (fan)
Allow it to cool before cutting it…. very important! (do not skip this step, believe!)
And indulge…. !
Hope you enjoy them!