Done in about 15 minutes!
I like to plan all my meals for the week, order everything online that I need to make those meals and there is zero waste!
And I only do easy quick meals! Do not want to spend my whole Sunday cooking right?
So there you go:
Makes 4 (big) portions
- 1 pack of spaghetti (500g)
- 2 packs of vine tomatoes
- 4 avocados
- 1 artichoke (already cooked preferably)
- 1 garlic clove
- Handful of fresh basil
- Mixed herbs, salt, pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar.
- Cook spaghetti for about 3-5minutes until it’s ‘al dente’, drain and put under cold water straight away.
- Chop basil and garlic in very tiny pieces
- Cut tomatoes in quarters and mix in with garlic, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and mixed herbs.
- Chop the artichoke and add to tomato mixture.
- Drizzle some olive oil over the spaghetti and stir well. Divide spaghetti equally over 4 Tupperware.
- Top with tomato and artichoke mixture.
- Peel and chop 1 avocado for each portion on the day.
Usually I don’t prepare the avocado in advance as we all know it gets dark very quickly.
Hope you will enjoy this meal as much as me and boyfriend have! 🙂
This one will go to our favourite meals’s list! (We definitely need to make one ahah)