They are soooo fluffyyyyy I am gonna die!!
So Veganuary it has been a success so far, 21 days! That is what it takes to create an habit right? 🙂
I made this fluffy pancakes on 2nd of January and omg, I am pretty sure I will be doing this again and again. So much ticker and fluffier than my usual pancake recipe.
And you won’t believe how simple it is!
- 1 cup Alpro coconut milk (or any other)
- 1 cup flour (I use normal baking flour)
- 1 mashed banana
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl
- Whisk away! ( I like to use a whisk to mix so it doesn’t get overmixed and too liquid) Check for bubbles than it is perfect.
- Leave it to stand for 10 minutes
- Pour a tiny bit of coconut oil in a pan and about 1-2 tbsp of batter. When starts bubbling is ready to flip!
Seriously could eat this every morning.
Let me know if you tried it and all your suggestions are welcome!